Schlenkerla Rauchbier (Beer)
Product not available in United States
Elaborated to be drunk with calm, in a paused way and in company, its smoked flavor comes from an elaboration process in which the malt is exposed to smoke in an intense way, smoke that proceeds from the aromatic embers of beech wood. Afterwards it goes to age in some old cellars on the hills of the city of Bamberg (Baviera, Germany), where it converts to beer that carries in its ADN the tradition of a whole country and which is maintained today to please us .
If you liked Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Schlenkerla Rauchbier
Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl
TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl is the end appears spice. Color: Almost black . Foam and beige Dense
- Mouth: Strong. The touch of malt and caramel stays in the background when taking to smoking, it is difficult to qualify as sweet or bitter.
PRODUCER : Schlenkerla Rauchbier
ALCOHOL: 5 %
The history of the Schlenkerla Tavern building starts together with that of the monastery, which was founded in the 14th century. In the time between 1405 and 1615 the building was sold a number of times. During the 30 Year's War (1618-1648) the house was destroyed and rebuilt. The reports before...
Buy Schlenkerla Rauchbier Beer:
Highlighted review about Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.35
More reviews about Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl
Posted on 26/01/14 at 07.35
Schlenkerla Rauchbier Mã¤Rzen 50cl
Posted on 19/02/16 at 14.27
- Color: Aecht Schlenkerla Rauchbier Märzen 50cl has a dark red colour with medium fine head.
- Smell: Aroma of burnt wood, medium body.
- Mouth: very smokey flavour with a hint...