£2.74 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Primator Stout 50cl right now.
Primator Stout is a Czech beer of high fermentation, made with water, malt of barley, oats and hops English. It is a dark beer, with roasted aromas, revealing a strong bitterness, pleasant fruity notes with a creamy froth.
Perfect to be served with seafood, oysters, sardines and smoked fish as well as grilled meats, ham, smoked meats and roasts. Also ideal for chocolate desserts and ice cream. Primator Stout can even be used in gastronomy to marinate meats and in preparation chocolate and mouse creams. It should be consumed at a temperature between 8 and 12 ° C, at which point its typical aromatic and flavor properties are remarkably expressed.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Primator
Primator Stout 50cl
- Appearance: dark, good foam
- Aroma: coffee, chocolate, candy
- Body / Flavor: toasted, sweetness
COUNTRY: Czech Republic
TYPE OF FERMENTATION:
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
ABV: 4% Vol.
Buy Primator Beer:
More reviews about Primator Stout 50cl
Posted on 13/04/17 at 12.56
- Appearance: black, beige foam.
- Aroma: Intense and delicious nose, sweet malts, toast and caramel and chocolate.
- Body / Taste: rich and complex, coffee...