Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Birra Peroni Industriale (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£1.35 + £6.05 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
Peroni Nastro Azzurro is the first Italian premium lager for the most demanding consumers. A beer with a fresh and crisp taste.
If you liked Peroni Nastro Azzurro, you may also enjoy...
Description · Birra Peroni Industriale
Peroni Nastro Azzurro
- Appearance: Peroni Nastro Azzurro has a light golden color.
- Aroma: Lemon, yeast bread and freshly baked fresh malt.
- Body / Flavor: Light, soft and dry. It has a delicate balance of bitterness, citrus and spicy aromatic notes that provide a quick and clean finish.
CERVECERÍA: Peroni. In 1846, Francesco Peroni founded the first Peroni brewery in Vigevano (Lombardy region). In 1864, the demand was so high that Giovanni (Francesco's son) built a second brewery in Rome. In the 50s, Birra Peroni began its phenomenal growth and in 2000 it became one of the most beloved beers with the slogan "C'è più gusto a essere Italiani". It is the best-selling Italian beer worldwide, it is exported to other continents and has a presence in more than 75 countries. In Italy it is sold without the word "Peroni" on its label, while in the rest of the world it is sold as "Peroni Nastro Azzurro ".
TYPE OF FERMENTATION: In its preparation it is not different from the original recipe (corn and noble hops).Corn comes exclusively from Italian agriculture and has no genetic modifications. However, one of the significant differences is that its process stops at the primitive degree of fermentation and the beer is not filtered. As a result, a fresh and hoppy beer with intense aromas is obtained.
BEER TYPE: Lager
Birra Peroni Industriale
Buy Birra Peroni Industriale Beer:
Highlighted review about Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Posted on 09/11/11 at 22.09
More reviews about Peroni Nastro Azzurro
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Peroni Nastro Azzuro Lager
- Brewed in Italy since 1963 and available in the most stylish bars and restaurants across the UK, Peroni Nastro Azzurro captures the Italian spirit: a passion for life, authenticity and quality.
- The approach to making this premium Italian beer is inspired by Italy's creative spirit and flair: whether applied to food, design or fashion, it always stands out from the crowd.
- Everything from Peroni Nastro Azzurro's distinctive look, matchless taste and pride in its heritage reflects this unique quality.
Posted on 11/04/14 at 11.06
Posted on 09/02/12 at 04.50