Greene King (Beer)
Product not available in United States
£2.19 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
The Old Speckled Hen 50cl was brewed for the first time on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the car producer MG in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, and named after an old model of the car company. Beneath car enthusiasts, this model was known and loved as "the owld speckled un". Moreover, the Old Speckled Hen 50cl made by Greene King is presented in a fun way by a fox called 'Fox' who's always on a hunt for his delicious hen.
If you liked Old Speckled Hen 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Greene King
Old Speckled Hen 50cl
TASTING NOTES of Old Speckled Hen 50cl :
- Appearance: light brown beer with a small head of foam that slowly disappears
- Aroma: Aroma of malt and hops with caramel and toffee notes.
- Body / Flavor: malt and caramel leading to a final hop. A touch of fruit.
BREWERY: Greene King
BEER TYPE: Ale
PAIRING: it goes well with meat dishes and savoury pastry filled with meat.
Buy Greene King Beer:
Highlighted review about Old Speckled Hen 50cl
More reviews about Old Speckled Hen 50cl
Posted on 06/05/16 at 09.11
- Appearance: Morland Old Speckled Hen 50cl has a copper color with a beige foam. Input is very sparkling notes.
- Aroma: The aroma is faint, but it feels mostly candy provided by...
Posted on 17/12/14 at 05.22
Old Speckled Hen 50cl is the best
Posted on 03/09/14 at 06.06
Morland Old Speckled Hen 50cl is a splendid beer
Posted on 02/10/17 at 17.35
Posted on 23/05/14 at 05.08