Brasserie D'Achouffe (Beer)
Product not available in United States
£1.62 + £6.26 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Mc Chouffe, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brasserie D'Achouffe
- Color: Mc Chouffe is a dark reddish colour, which makes a ruby. The foam formed on top, is a medium density and thickness, smooth texture.
- Odour: alcohol content is clearly visible, with hints of fruit aromas, and spicy like most Belgian beers of this type.
- Mouth: The palate is medium bodied, with a final low density for a high volume alcoholic beer. In palate is complex with flavours ranging from the very sweetness of dark fruits like plums, grapes or raisins, and caramel notes to the characteristic bitterness of the hops used.
ABV: 8.5% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Craft
Buy Brasserie D'Achouffe Beer:
Highlighted review about Mc Chouffe
More reviews about Mc Chouffe
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: Brown cloudy with a mean foamy head
- Aroma: aromas of caramel, nuts, dried fruit, butter
- Body / Taste: medium bodied, drier finish, slightly bitter,...
Posted on 14/07/15 at 09.45
- Appearance: Dark black/brown with a thick light brown head
- Aroma: floral hops, caramel malt, yeast, and fruit
- Body / Flavour: malty, toffee, fruit, caramel,...
Posted on 12/08/14 at 06.04
Mac Chouffe was the best beer
Posted on 26/04/14 at 05.41
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
In the late 70s, two brothers-Pierre Gobron...
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
Posted on 10/07/13 at 16.02