Product not available in United States
£1.98 + £6.26 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Maredsous Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Maredsous
- Color: Maredsous Tripel has an amber colour.
- Odour: slight fruit (apples and pears), hints of banana and a little black pepper.
- Mouth: Tasty and light with a little honey prominent.
ABV: 10% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Stout
Founded in the 19th century, Maredsous monastery has a much more distant past. In fact, more than a thousand years. So you can see the tradition we stand in and you will perceive our present day characteristics. The monks of Maredsous are Benedictines.
Buy Maredsous Beer:
Highlighted review about Maredsous Tripel
More reviews about Maredsous Tripel
Posted on 20/07/15 at 17.57
- Appearance: Maredsous 10 Tripel is somewhat yellowish orange, slightly hazy with a moderate creamy white layer of foam, a very representative than usual in this style look.
Posted on 06/08/14 at 05.58
Posted on 09/03/17 at 05.21
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16