Leduc- Piedimonte (Beer)
Product not available in United States
£25.81 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.38 points for each unit bought
If you liked Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Leduc- Piedimonte
Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010
- Colour: Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010 has a golden amber colour with a translucent shade.
- Aroma: A pleasant inviting smell of orange zest, tangerine, green lemon, and honey followed by spicy vanilla notes.
- Taste: A velvety and vivacious mouthfeel with the complex and intense flavour of citrus preserves and a long, subtle, and refreshing finish.
PRODUCER: The Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010 is produced at Domaine Leduc-Piedimonte, a cidery built on an orchard of more than 3,000 trees in Rougemont, Quebec. With winter temperatures that can sometimes fall as low as -25°C, Quebec is the perfect region for the production of quality apples for making this fine ice cider. To make just one bottle of 375ml ice cider, the cidery uses four times more apples that would be needed to make one bottle of 750ml dry cider.COUNTRY: Canada
PRODUCTION DETAILS: Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010 is produced from a variety of 100% Cortland apples, each type providing its own unique character. The Cortland apples are left to over ripen and are harvested during the coldest days of winter to be frozen and thawed. They undergo a slow fermentation process at low temperatures creating the perfect environment for the ice cider's distinct flavours to develop. Finally, the cider is aged in French oak barrels for 36 months.
Highlighted review about Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- The aromas and flavours are transformed as the apples over-ripened and are then naturally concentrated by the cold. Fermentation of this...
More reviews about Leduc Piedimonte Ice Cider 375ml 2010
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The aromas and flavours are transformed as...