Bosteels Brewery (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£1.80 + £6.25 Shipping (10 - 12 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.03 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
The Karmeliet Tripel is still being brewed from its original beer recipe from 1679. This authentic recipe comes from a Carmelite monastery in Dendermonde and includes a basis of three different grain varieties: Wheat, oats and barley. Its name refers to both, its origin as to the re-fermenting in the bottle. Although the brewery Brouwerij Bosteels has tried to improve the beer, the brand was not able to find a better combination. And so it comes that with this Karmeliet Tripel , we do not only enjoy a delicious beer but also drink a little piece of history.
If you liked Karmeliet Tripel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bosteels Brewery
- Color: Triple Brewery Bosteels is dark yellow. Foam: Lots of creamy foam
- Taste: Predominantly malty notes. It is a full bodied beer. The fruit persists in flavor and finishes with a balanced bitterness.
PROCESSOR: Brewery Bosteels
ABV: 8% Vol
Located Buggenhout Belgium, Bosteels Brewery was founded in 1791 by Evarist Bosteels. This is a family business that has existed for over 200 years and seven generations. Three beers are brewed in Bosteels: The Deus (11.5%) The Kwak (8.1%) The Tripel Karmeliet (8.4%). These are three Belgian...
Buy Bosteels Brewery Beer:
More reviews about Karmeliet Tripel
Posted on 17/03/20 at 09.27
Posted on 06/07/15 at 17.38
- Appearance: Tripel Karmeliet is a blond beer with a great head of long lasting creamy head.
- Aroma: Aroma has hints of vanilla mixed with citrus aromas.
- Body / Flavor: Fruity wheat, but also the creaminess of oats together with a spicy lemon
TYPE OF BEER: Abbey Tripel.
ABV: 8.4% Vol