Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
- 30/08/17 |
- 4 /
- Originally brewed in Dublin and first exported in 1802 it's been brewed locally throughout Asia, Africa and the Caribbean since the 1960s. Here, it's the undisputed Guinness beer of choice.
- Today, Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is a Guinness world-beater 40% of the world's Guinness Beer is a little foreign and has a little extra.
- Extra Stout: Export Class
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is brewed with extra hops to give it distinctive character and extra shelf-life in warmer climates. It's an export-class beer for countries with a taste for distinction.
- Experience it as it was meant to be enjoyed; in a glass or as it comes, straight from the bottle.