Gentse Stadsbrouwerij (Beer)
£2.49 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Gruit Blond right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Gentse Stadsbrouwerij
- View: Gruit Blond has an intense yellow color, cloudy, with great capacity to make white foam and bubble creamy middle.
- Nose: It may seem soft and delicate beer but that's just the naked eye. If we take it very cold is less fragrant but with a little more room, the aroma of fresh grain and cilantro appear.
- Mouth: In the end, a subtle note of minerality mixed with a hint of pastry and honey. The palate is not far behind, has a slight acidity in the tip of the tongue which makes it very cool. In the aftertaste perceive slightly resinous bitterness and notes of spices like pepper.
CELLAR: Gentse Gruut Stadsbrouwerij
Buy Gentse Stadsbrouwerij Beer:
Highlighted review about Gruit Blond
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16
More reviews about Gruit Blond
Posted on 02/11/15 at 18.17
- Appearance: Gruut Blond is a blond beer with a thin layer of foam
- Aroma: Aromas of yeast, malt and maybe some citrus.
- Body / Flavor: Rich malt flavor, slightly sweet, some peppery notes.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Ale.
ABV: 5.5% Vol
Posted on 01/12/14 at 05.38
Posted on 04/04/14 at 12.22