Brouwerij Het Anker (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£6.52 + £6.05 Shipping (9 - 11 days)
Shipping: Bierhut (Netherlands)
£ You will receive 0.1 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 3 days.
If you liked Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl, you may also enjoy...
Description · Brouwerij Het Anker
Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
- Color: Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl has a dark reddish colour with large head and bubbles.
- Smell: Aroma of malt, caramel, alcohol, hints of banana.
- Mouth: Taste alcohol, banana, caramel, sweet malt.
ABV: 11% Vol
TYPE OF BEER: Special
Brouwerij Het Anker
The Het Anker Brewery is situated in the old hospital of the beguinage from Mechelen, which goes back to the 15th century. In 1872, the family Van Breedam bought and modernised the brewery. Their love and passion for the art of brewing were very important for the return to traditions and the...
Buy Brouwerij Het Anker Beer:
Highlighted review about Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
Posted on 18/11/15 at 17.04
Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Bleu 75cl
Degree: 11 °
The Het Anker is a Flemish brewery based in Mechelen. With a continuous activity documented since the fourteenth century, this brewery is the last still operating in Mechelen. She practices a top fermentation technique, and uses of corn flour and more malt in the brew. The cooling in air wort was abandoned in 1990 for air pollution reasons, and facilities were modernized at that date. This special cuvée was created to honor the birth of Charles V, on 24 February 1500. The Carolus Van de Keizer blue is an adapted version of Carolus Classic but rich in taste and aroma. The brown dress is topped with a rich and creamy tan foam. The complex nose is dominated by roasted aromas of chocolate and fruit. The powerful mouth of this Carolus is oily and spicy. Licorice flavors, port and fruit emerge on the finish. The Carolus Van de Keizer is blue shall allow for the long term and can be stored in the cellar.
More reviews about Gouden Carolus Cuvee Van de Keizer Blauw 75cl
Posted on 10/02/16 at 09.18
- Appearance: Pour is opaque black with a single finger, whitish, creamy foam
- Aroma: The nose is powerful, with black raspberry, cherry, the port, candy, raisins and aroma of alcohol.
- Body / Taste: The flavor is very sweet and mellow, malt forward, almost cloying, molasses strong presence
BREWERY: Brouwerij Het Anker
Posted on 06/05/14 at 05.16