£2.00 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Forst Sixtus right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Forst
TASTING NOTES OF Forst Sixtus:
- Appearance: dark amber, beige creamy head
- Aroma: caramel, toasted, butter, almonds, dark fruits
- Body / Flavour: caramel, malt, sweet, bread, fruity
BREWERY: Brauerei Forst AG
BEER TYPE: Doppelbock
Buy Forst Beer:
More reviews about Forst Sixtus
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.36
- Appearance: Pours a dark coppery amber with a light tan foamy head
- Aroma: Aroma dominated by the sweet malt, plus a touch of sweet fruit; nonobvious hops
- Body / Taste: very sweet malt and a touch of toast and a hint of dark fruit flavor; no real bitterness. Light medium body. Soft, clean, very sweet and syrupy mouthfeel.