Although Cuba is not one of the countries best known for its beers, Cubanero Fuerte is an example of good beer being produced on the island. Known there as Bucanero, its name changes in other countries due to trademark registration problems.
Its label deceives a little at first sight, it does not tempt us to try it, but fortunately after trying it we discover a very pleasant beer, with a good body but quite refreshing. Its colour tends to be somewhat dark, with a light foam that disappears quickly.
Despite its name, Cubanero Fuerte is not particularly strong, but rather quite full in the mouth, with a slight bitter touch, which has been softened by the addition of cane sugars. A good choice if you can find it in a bar or supermarket.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Bucanero
TASTING NOTES OF Cubanero :
- Appearance: deep amber, clear tone foam.
- Aroma: intense aroma of hops.
- Body / Taste: Very nice and refreshing, slightly bitter, soft and light touches.
BREWERY: Cerveceria Bucanero.
BEER TYPE: Lager.
Buy Bucanero Beer:
Highlighted review about Cubanero
Posted on 24/07/15 at 10.24
More reviews about Cubanero
Posted on 18/01/14 at 13.03
Posted on 23/07/11 at 23.08
Posted on 23/01/19 at 11.27
- Vista: Color golden, bubbly lather white middle and rapid dissipation.
- Nose: Intense aromas of corn, caramel, some spice herb and spice.
- Mouth: sweet attack, notes of fruits and roasted malts. Final short and powerful.
Alcohol: 5.45% Vol
This beer is also produced under the name Bucanero Fuerte.