Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma (Beer)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£0.70 + £6.18 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: La Tramuntana (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.01 points for each unit bought
The beer Sol is a product from Mexico that is especially popular in the Southeast of the country and also is one of the country's first blond ales. The legend says that in 1899, a German brewer who worked in a small brewery called "El Salto del Agua" saw a sun ray falling down on the cooking hearth. Inspired by this natural spectacle, the man named his beer after the sun - "Sol" in Spanish. With its soft and refreshing personality, the blond ale has made its way to the top list of beers in over 70 countries.
If you liked Cerveza Sol, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma
- View: Pale gold, with a good amount of white foam of medium-large bubble.
- Nose: Aromas of corn.
- Mouth: corn and hops at first, followed by a fruity and slightly bitter end.
Alcohol level: 4. 5%
Buy Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Beer:
Highlighted review about Cerveza Sol
Posted on 01/09/19 at 05.03
More reviews about Cerveza Sol
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- By 1924 this clear, smooth and refreshing beer had become an essential part of Mexico's refreshment repertoire and was re-named simply "Sol".
- A lot has changed since 1924. One thing hasn't though - the need for Sol beer's unique ice-cold refreshment.
- Next time you order a Sol, remember how many great memories we've already made and get ready to make some more.
Posted on 25/07/15 at 09.02
Posted on 09/11/11 at 22.02