Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma (Beer)
Product not available in United States
£1.20 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.02 points for each unit bought
The beer Sol is a product from Mexico that is especially popular in the Southeast of the country and also is one of the country's first blond ales. The legend says that in 1899, a German brewer who worked in a small brewery called "El Salto del Agua" saw a sun ray falling down on the cooking hearth. Inspired by this natural spectacle, the man named his beer after the sun - "Sol" in Spanish. With its soft and refreshing personality, the blond ale has made its way to the top list of beers in over 70 countries.
If you liked Cerveza Sol, you may also enjoy...
Description · Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma
- View: Pale gold, with a good amount of white foam of medium-large bubble.
- Nose: Aromas of corn.
- Mouth: corn and hops at first, followed by a fruity and slightly bitter end.
Alcohol level: 4. 5%
Buy Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma Beer:
Highlighted review about Cerveza Sol
More reviews about Cerveza Sol
Posted on 25/07/15 at 09.02
Posted on 08/05/15 at 12.41
- Appearance: Sol has a golden color
- Aroma: Smells of corn, sweet malt touch, touch of pale malt, hint of hops, and rice.
- Body / Taste: The mouthfeel is sharp and crisp with an...
Posted on 30/08/17 at 05.18
- By 1924 this...