- Aspall's flagship cyder and the first of the re-launched range to go to market in 2000.
- Premier Cru has been awarded World's Best Cider and World's Best Dry Cider in the 2008 World Cider Awards run by Beers of The World Magazine. It was described by the judges as "an elegant and well bred dry cider, with a soft fragrant nose and enough earthy apple notes to keep its feet on the ground"
- Premier Cru has also scooped first prize in the Quality Drink Awards 2008, receiving high praise from the judges who described it as the "gewurztraminer" of the cider world.
- Of mid straw-gold colour with a clean, light aroma of dessert apples, Premier Cru is dry, round and creamy on the palate with a good acid balance, pleasant soft tannins and an elegant, long finish.
- A champagne taste that embodies the essence of an orchard, it has enticed an admiring audience who describe it as 'pale, subtle and crisp, with a fresh aroma of English apples.'
- An ideal partner for charcuterie and mild cheeses. Premier Cru also provides a very harmonious partnership with spicy foods, particularly curry.
Anonymous, Jul 17
If you liked Aspall Premier Cru 50cl, you may also enjoy...
Receive now the best wine & sparkling wine offers and recommendations in your email.
Thank you! Check your mailbox.
If you want to buy Aspall Premier Cru 50cl, at Drinks&Co you will find the best prices for . On sale at Drinks&Co, fast, easy and 100% safe. We offer your over 59.000 products for sale becoming this way the biggest online shop to sell wine, beer, and spirits in Europe thanks to more than 38.000 customers who trust us.
Monday to Thursday from 8:30am to 5:30pm and Friday from 8:30am to 5pm(+44) 20 3322 2677 ()Customer support
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.