Product not available in United States
£68.85 + £4.95 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: Drinksupermarket (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 1.02 points for each unit bought
Duvel is a natural beer with a subtle bitterness, a refined taste and a distinctive hoppy character. Its unique production process takes 90 days, and guarantees purity, a light fizz and a pleasant alcoholic sweetness. Besides pure spring water, the beer's main ingredient, barley is the most important raw material in the brew.
Thanks to its unusually high alcohol content (8.5%), its foaminess, its light fizz and silky texture in the mouth, Duvel stands out from the rest of the Belgian beers.
If you liked 24 X Duvel, you may also enjoy...
Description · Duvel
24 X Duvel
TASTING NOTES 24 X Duvel :
- View: Color golden yellow.
- Nose: similar to a liqueur flowers and fruit aroma.
- Mouth: Touch of apple and pear at first yeast. The alcohol content warms the throat, refreshing.
ALCOHOL: 8. 5% Vol.
PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, and it is recommended to serve in large glass shaped balloon to take over those near the liquor aromas.
Buy Duvel Beer:
Highlighted review about 24 X Duvel
More reviews about 24 X Duvel
Posted on 13/04/17 at 12.56
24 bottles of beer Duvel.
TASTING NOTES OF 24 X Duvel:
- Appearance: blond.
- Aroma: fruity aroma, orange, pear, flowers, spices and pepper then.
- Body / Taste: Slightly...
Posted on 26/04/17 at 05.29
is for only 47 € 24x33cl box (1
96 € bottle)
Promotion!!! Each box 24x33cl two original glasses were sent gift
The Duvel beer is of Belgian origin and dates...
Posted on 13/09/16 at 14.23
- Appearance: Gold
- Body / Taste: Smooth, with a body that fills the mouth from the first drink and get the right bittering
Alcohol: 8, 5%
Serving temperature: Between 0-4 ° C...