Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages 'Combe Aux Jacques' 201975cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages 'Combe Aux Jacques' 2019
Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages 'Combe Aux Jacques' 2019 (Gamay)
- View: Cherry red color.
- Nose: notes of cranberry, peony, raspberry, strawberry, seductive notes of red berries, accented with delicate floral notes, peppery and herbaceous.
- Mouth: Taste succulent fruit and soft tannins, light, fresh and super juicy. Final long and persistent.
APPELLATION: Beaujolais Villages (Beaujolais, France).
VINEYARD: Louis Jadot.
AGEING: The wine is by traditional fermentation methods.
PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested on granite floors. Part of destemmed grapes and subjected to maceration 14 days.
WINE PAIRING: It is recommended to taste with appetizers, salads, dishes of white and red meats.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 13 - 15ºC
ALCOHOL: 12 - 13%
The Maison Louis Jadot is a family-run winery that has been producing and marketing wines in Burgundy since 1859. It controls more than 250 hectares and produces only wines with AOC-status (Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée).More about the Winery
Reviews of Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages 'Combe Aux Jacques' 2019
- This Beaujolais Villages can be drunk young but will age well for 2-3 years.
- Ideal as an aperitif or with salads and light meats.
- In 1998 Louis Jadot opened their new Combe aux Jacques Winery, near the village of Brouilly. For the first time in the Beaujolais area, they are purchasing grapes, rather than must or juice to produce a Beaujolais Villages. A proportion of the grapes are destemmed and undergo a 14 day maceration. The blend includes some wine from the village of Regnie.
- 100% Gamay.
Opaque red. The sweet aromas of coffee and toffee predominate. The taste of Louis Jadot Beaujolais Villages Combe Aux Jacques doesn't go away quick.
I had it with duck confit and I'm quite content with the pairing.
Very dark Bordeaux colour. It smells like violets. Very flat in the mouth.
It is not pleasant to enjoy a plate with this wine..