Château Climens (Barsac)
Currently Château Climens 1970 is not for sale, but you can buy Château Climens 2012
£1,105.27 + £189.86 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£2,210.54 + £189.86 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£3,315.82 + £189.86 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Sold in packs of 12 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 16.37 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Château Climens
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||1970 Other vintages|
If you liked Château Climens 1970, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Climens
Château Climens 1970 (Sémillon)
- View: Château Climens 1970 has a golden yellow
- Nose: Ripe apricots, a little honey, slightly spirits, peaches, marzipan.
- Mouth: The palate again marzipan, almond, apricot, caramel notes. Very persistent and round.
GRAPES: 100% Semillon
CELLAR: Château Climens
"In Château Climens , to make wine, we seek the special grace of only Climens terroir, the wine is harmonious and charming takes flight and soars forever ..." Bérénice Lurton The winemaking at Château Climens requires real craftsmanship and extensive knowledge of the cellar. Bérénice Lurton, like...
Buy Château Climens Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Climens 1970
More reviews about Château Climens 1970
Posted on 25/03/15 at 17.08
- View: Bright straw yellow
- Nose: Intense, fruity, citrus aromas
- Mouth: full on the mouth, delicate, good acidity, juicy
APPELLATION: Bordeaux (France)...
Posted on 24/04/14 at 14.55
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Climens 2012
Reviews about Château Climens 2003
Reviews about Château Climens 2016