Château Climens (Barsac)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Château Climens
|Type Of Wine:||sweet wine|
|Vintage:||1964 Other vintages|
If you liked Château Climens 1964, you may also enjoy...
Description · Château Climens
Château Climens 1964 (Sémillon)
- View: Château Climens 1964 shows a pale gold
- Nose: candied fruit displays, a little pepper and lightly creamy notes of orange.
- Mouth: More orange on the palate with a light and soft acidity, but still very much alive, it is perfectly balanced.
PAIRING: It is sensational with sweetbreads and mushrooms.
GRAPES: 100% Semillon
CELLAR: Château Climens
"In Château Climens , to make wine, we seek the special grace of only Climens terroir, the wine is harmonious and charming takes flight and soars forever ..." Bérénice Lurton The winemaking at Château Climens requires real craftsmanship and extensive knowledge of the cellar. Bérénice Lurton, like...
Buy Château Climens Wine:
Highlighted review about Château Climens 1964
More reviews about Château Climens 1964
Posted on 25/03/15 at 17.08
- View: Bright straw yellow
- Nose: Intense, fruity, citrus aromas
- Mouth: full on the mouth, delicate, good acidity, juicy
APPELLATION: Bordeaux (France)...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Château Climens 2012
Reviews about Château Climens 2003
Reviews about Château Climens 2016