Turkey Flat Shiraz 201675cl
Turkey Flat Shiraz 2016
Description of Turkey Flat Shiraz 2016
Turkey Flat Shiraz 2016 (Shiraz)
- View: deep purple red.
- Nose: Fresh, fine and dandy.
- Mouth: flavors of blackberry, blackberry, violet, earth, clove, toast and cedar wood.
APPELLATION: Barossa Valley.
AGEING: aged individually in French oak barrels specially selected.
PREPARATION: vinification of each batch of fruit separately.
PAIRING: beef, lamb, game meats and poultry.
Reviews of Turkey Flat Shiraz 2016
- Deep purple with dark berry fruits, plum, tobacco & black pepper on the nose. The palate has restrained fruit character with underlying richness, persistent & with flavours of blackcurrant, plums, dark bitter chocolate & cedar with a fine, grape tannin finish.
- Beef cheeks braised in red wine or hare pie with red wine and juniper glaze.
- Limited stock, 2014 vintage coming soon.