Dandelion Vineyards Lionheart Of The Barossa Shiraz 201775cl
Dandelion Vineyards Lionheart Of The Barossa Shiraz 2018
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Barossa Valley (South Australia, Australia)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Wine Level In The Bottle:||Top-Shoulder (THE - Très Haute Epaule)|
Description of Dandelion Vineyards Lionheart Of The Barossa Shiraz 2017
Dandelion Vineyards Lionheart Of The Barossa Shiraz 2017 (Shiraz)
- View: intense crimson, purple hues juveniles.
- Nose: Blue fruits, plum, ripe blackberries and spices, Christmas pudding, spicy pepper and hints of blackberry and black chocolate.
- Mouth: generous mouth full of sweet blackberry, raspberry and plum and sweet spices. fine and firm but fine tannins and hints of dark chocolate, a palate with a youthful finish.
APPELLATION: Barossa Valley.
VINEYARD: Name: Lionheart of Dandelion, with old vines, over 10 years, growing into one of the oldest land on the planet.
AGEING: After 18 months of envecimiento and transfer the same oak the end of fermentation. Bottled without filtration or clarification.
PREPARATION: grapes harvested in the first week of March, in whole bunches of Shiraz, then crushed gently and naturally fermented in open fermenters for eight days, his hand plunged twice a day, before pressing gently basket on the barriques predominantly older to complete the fermentation French oak.
PAIRING: barbecue of red meat.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14.5%
Reviews of Dandelion Vineyards Lionheart Of The Barossa Shiraz 2017
- Lifted blue fruits, blood plum, ripe blackberries and Christmas pudding-like spice flow out of the glass with spicy pepper, and hints of bramble and dark chocolate.
- Generous mouth filling sweet blackberry, raspberry and plums cover the palate with lashings of sweet spice.
- Firm but fine tannins and dark chocolaty nuances continue throughout the lengthy palate with a youthful finish.
If you like wood-flavoured wines, this is perfect.