Gaja Barbaresco 2011
£248.82 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
£1,492.92 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
£2,985.84 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
Shipping: H&H Shop (Italy)
£ You will receive 3.81 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 7 days.
A very pretty and feminine wine with the ability to age as well as drink immediately.
Technical sheet · Gaja Barbaresco
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Gaja Barbaresco 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gaja
Gaja Barbaresco 2011 (Nebbiolo)
- View: Gaja Barbaresco 2011 is a beautiful medium ruby colour.
- Nose: Wonderful floral perfume with notes of sweet spice and soft oak. Concentrated aromas of red fruits including cherries and raspberries are intermingled with notes of prune and tangerine.
- Mouth: It has lovely fine soft tannins which are already accessible, it is refreshing with lifted acidity.
AGING: 12 months ageing in barrique, followed by 12 months in large oak casks.
PREPARATION: Gaja Barbaresco is 100% Nebbiolo sourced from 14 different Barbaresco vineyards.
PAIRING: Meat, starters and fresh pasta.
Gaja is an Italian wine producer from the Piemonte region in the district of Langhe, chiefly producing a number of Barbaresco and Barolo wines. Gaja's current owner and president Angelo Gaja is credited with developing techniques that have revolutionised winemaking in Italy. Gaja records an...
Buy Gaja Wine:
Highlighted review about Gaja Barbaresco 2011
Posted on 05/07/17 at 05.00
Gaja Barbaresco 2011
TIME to taste it: important occasion
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2017/2035
TEMPERATURE: 18/20 ° C
PAIRING: with meat, game
GRAPES: Nebbiolo 100%
OF TANNIC RATING: 9/10
More reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2011
Posted on 24/10/16 at 20.05
Gaja Barbaresco Langhe 2011
Opaque red. Notes of strawberry on the nose. It predominated roasted flavours.
Posted on 19/07/15 at 15.41
Posted on 11/07/15 at 05.19
Angelo Gaja Barbaresco 2011 is dazzling
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2016
Bright cherry colour, high layer. It smelled of oak. Taste of ripe fruit in the mouth.
Reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2015
I recommend to taste it with prosciutto.
All of my friends were delighted about this wine.
- View: intense garnet red, orange highlights.
- Nose: elegant, complex, delicate notes of wild berries, violets, red roses and woody touches.
- Mouth: vigorous, soft, velvety, balanced and elegant, with a long persistence.
GRAPES: Nebbiolo 100%.
AGEING: 24 months in oak and oak barrels.
PAIRING: braised red meats, roasts and grilled game meats such as wild boar, deer and roe deer, aged cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%