Gaja Barbaresco 2009
£263.96 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
£1,583.75 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
£3,167.50 FREE SHIPPING! (11 days)
Shipping: H&H Shop (Italy)
£ You will receive 4.05 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 7 days.
Technical sheet · Gaja Barbaresco
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
If you liked Gaja Barbaresco 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gaja
Gaja Barbaresco 2009 (Nebbiolo)
- Color: Gaja Barbaresco 2009 light reddish brown.
- Nose: floral, spice, ripe fruit, alcohol and mint.
- Palate: The palate shows high acidity but well balanced, medium body and ripe fruit flavors.
Gaja is an Italian wine producer from the Piemonte region in the district of Langhe, chiefly producing a number of Barbaresco and Barolo wines. Gaja's current owner and president Angelo Gaja is credited with developing techniques that have revolutionised winemaking in Italy. Gaja records an...
Buy Gaja Wine:
Highlighted review about Gaja Barbaresco 2009
Posted on 04/04/14 at 14.16
Barbaresco Gaja 2009
More reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2009
Posted on 02/03/14 at 04.58
Gaja Gaja Barbaresco 2009
Posted on 04/12/13 at 15.50
The nose is almost sensual in its complexity, with aromas of forest fruits, plums, licorice, mineral and coffee scents.
The taste is long, with a complex finish with fine, silk-like tannins and good acidity; dense structure, full of super-ripe fruit.
Posted on 08/08/13 at 04.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2016
Bright cherry colour, high layer. It smelled of oak. Taste of ripe fruit in the mouth.
Reviews about Gaja Barbaresco 2015
I recommend to taste it with prosciutto.
All of my friends were delighted about this wine.
- View: intense garnet red, orange highlights.
- Nose: elegant, complex, delicate notes of wild berries, violets, red roses and woody touches.
- Mouth: vigorous, soft, velvety, balanced and elegant, with a long persistence.
GRAPES: Nebbiolo 100%.
AGEING: 24 months in oak and oak barrels.
PAIRING: braised red meats, roasts and grilled game meats such as wild boar, deer and roe deer, aged cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 14%