Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £3.48 Shipping (6 - 11 days)
Save £4.26! (-15%)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.38 points for each unit bought
If you liked Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Idealdrinks
Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010 (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010:
- View: pale salmon.
- Nose: excellent aromatic impact, remarkable elegance and complexity, notes of raspberry, dried flowers and flint.
- Mouth: very delicate on the palate and with a vibrant freshness, pink wine of great class, full of character.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with light roasts and even desserts.
TEMPERATURE: between 11-12 °C.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Buy Idealdrinks Wine:
Highlighted review about Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010
Posted on 05/10/17 at 14.00
Principal Tête Cuvee Rosé 2010
More reviews about Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé 2010
Posted on 16/09/16 at 09.20
I had the pleasure of taking it at a barbecue.
My best friend had tried it and she recommended it to me.
I bought it at the vineyard store of Idealdrinks.
Better decant this Principal Tête de Cuvée Rosé from 2010, it tastes better.
Posted on 19/07/17 at 05.19
Principal Tete de Cuvee 2010
- The nose has great impact, remarkably elegant and complex, with hints of raspberry. The palate is delicate, vibrant and fresh. This is a classy rosé – a strong character.
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Very delicate in the mouth and with a vibrant freshness
- It is a rosé of great class, full of character and potential for longevity
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Longevity: Until 10 years after the harvest date.
- Service Temperature: Serve it between 11 to 12°C.
- Terroir: Atlantic influence climate protected by the Caramulo and Buçaco mountain ranges. Vineyards planted in gentle hills with clay-limestone soils.
- Conservation: In a place away from direct sunlight and without wide temperature ranges, preferably between 12 to 14°C.