Product not available in United States
If you liked Principal Grande Reserva 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Idealdrinks
Principal Grande Reserva 2008 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES OF Principal Grande Reserva 2008:
- View: ruby red, strong, intense color.
- Nose: notes of red fruit compote, spices (pepper).
- Taste: full body, round tannins, good acidity, good balance.
VINEYARD: The vineyards are located in the hills of São Lourenço do Bairro (hence the name)
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Touriga Nacional
PAIRING: fatty meats.
AGEING: 12 months in French oak barrels with separation of castes and then went to rest at least 15 months in bottle
Buy Idealdrinks Wine:
Highlighted review about Principal Grande Reserva 2008
Posted on 20/03/16 at 05.15
Voluminous, with fruit, tannins and perfectly integrated acidity .
A broad, vigorous and very long finish
GRAPES: Touriga Nacional, Cabernet...
More reviews about Principal Grande Reserva 2008
Posted on 13/03/15 at 15.03
- View: ruby red, strong and intense.
- Nose: deep and intense aroma, hints of crushed berries, wild jams, spices and minerals.
- Mouth: profound,...
Posted on 03/04/14 at 05.45
Principal Grande Reserva 2008 is sublime
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
- Deep aroma with hints of berries, wild fruit jams, spices and minerals
- Voluminous, with fruit, tannins and acidity perfectly integrated
- A broad,...
Posted on 23/06/14 at 12.11
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Principal Grande Reserva 2009
Reviews about Principal Grande Reserva 2011