In the results of your search of baileys irish cream on Drinks&Co you might find, for example Mini The Pogues Irish with the best prices in order to buy it now, wherever you are, on all your devices. Don't think no more and buy a Miniatures The Pogues Irish Whiskey right now with outstanding value for money from £4.30.
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: Even though honey flavoured beverages don't always have honey colouring, this one does. It mixes the classic brown colouring of whiskey with the golden honey colouring of its flavour. This produces a wonderful yellow-amber colour overall.Aroma: Not only does this beverage...”
- Color: Bushmills 1608 Original 1L has an amber colour.
- Odour: Malta Glass offers an immediate sweetness of black chocolate and orange accompanied by coffee and toffee (in sherry casks), peel and vanilla.
- Mouth: On the palate, you get a real pleasure. Delicious, silky...”
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Bushmills Black Bush 1L has a warm, dark gold hue with amber glints.Aroma: Christmas pudding on the stove, with notes of butterscotch, citrus, fruit, nuts, spices, and pure comfort.Taste: Complex, nutty, and beautifully balanced, with toffee apple sweetness offset by the...”
- Color: Buschmills Original 1608 shows a golden amber
- Odour: Light and fruity with spicy aroma. Note developing into vanilla vanilla ice cream and creme brulee
- Taste: Warming gently covering the mouth texture. A touch of sweet honey.
- Color: Kilbeggan 40° has a deep amber gold.
- Odour: Thorough smoky aromas of melted wax, praline, pine needles and strips
- Taste: with a medium, dry, soft body, and a relaxed end of buttercream, toasted walnuts and grass accents.
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: As creamy in appearance as Baileys Irish Cream, but with a darker brown hue.Aroma: Mouth-watering chocolatey richness on the nose, with whiskey and vanilla notes. Taste: Rich, creamy caramel Baileys notes, but the 30 grams of Belgian chocolate in each bottle of Baileys...”