As a result to your search bacardi on Drinks&Co you will be able to find, for example Bacardi (Carta Blanca) with unbeatable offers and buy it right now, without leaving the chair. Stop thinking about it and bring a Rum Bacardi Martini Production with you right now with a good value for money for £18.62.
“- After 23 years of experimentation, Don Facundo Bacardi set the standard for all future premium white rum. Established in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba Bacardi Superior Rum became the world's first premium aged white rum. To produce such a superior spirit Don Facundo combined the best of dark spirits...”
“- Bacardi Limon, is the original modern icon from Bacardi.
- Its chic, adult, innovative, and desirable. Bacardi has crafted Limon in honour of the long-lasting tradition of drinking Bacardi rums on the rocks with lime.
- Versatility is Limon's extra asset. It is great with ice, taken straight,...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bacardi:Color: White water, shiny and polished.Odor: light vanilla and fresh apricot.Taste: woody herbs, soft nuts; almonds and marzipan. Soft, fragrant and delicate flavor.PRODUCER: Bacardi Martini Production.COUNTRY: Puerto Rico.PRODUCTION DETAILS: I aged between one and two...”
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: Bacardi Gold 1L has a warm light golden hue.Aroma: Warm and alluring notes of toffee and smoky oak.Taste: Banana, caramel fudge, toasted almond, and vanilla notes are beautifully balanced with zesty orange peel flavour, into an oaky but gentle finish.PRODUCER: Bacardi Ltd is...”
“- Over 14 different rums aged between three to five years are blended together to make Bacardi Oro Rum. It is a premium, golden rum, offering a more prominent flavour profile to Bacardi Superior Rum.
- The extended ageing process allows the infusion of subtle nut, wood and dried fruit flavours...”
“TASTING NOTES: Colour: Bacardi Carta Fuego 1L has a light brown colour with coppery hues.Aroma: Tropical bouquet full of spicy notes of cinnamon and vanilla, rounded with a smoky aura.Taste: Bold and smooth on the palate, with more notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, and vanilla. The finish is...”
- Color: Rum Bacardi 1909 Heritage Limited Edition is crystalline colour.
- Smell: Strong aroma with notes of mushrooms.
- Mouth: clean, sweet flavour with spiced apples, pears and a touch of cinnamon.
OUTLINE: This is a magnificent piece of limited edition launched to...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Bacardi Black (Carta Negra):
- Color: deep amber.
- Flavour: tropical fruits, apricots, plums and bananas.
- Taste: flavors of cocoa, molasses, ginger and spices, final warm woodsy and spicy.
PRODUCER: Bacardi Martini Production.
COUNTRY: Puerto Rico.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.