In the result of arbelour 18 on Drinks&Co you will find out, for example, Flor de Caña Centenario 18 Años with exceptional prices and buy it online, safely and with all the guarantees. Stop thinking about it and bring a Rum Cia. Licorera De Nicaragua with you right now with a outstanding VFM from only £67.88.
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: The Yamazaki 18 Years is copper-coloredSmell: Raisins, peach, coffee, chocolate.Taste: black chocolate, strawberry, caramel, spices. Final ripe fruit, long and deep end.COUNTRY: JapanPRODUCER: Suntory LimitedALCOHOL: 43%AGING: aged 18 year in casks of three different kinds...”
“TASTING:Colour: Chivas Regal 18 years is golden.Smell: rich and intense aroma. Dried fruit, butterscotch and dark chocolate.Taste: velvety, dark chocolate, elegant floral notes, sweet and light smoky notes.Long and unforgettable finish.ALCOHOL: 40% vol.COUNTRY: Scotland”
“TASTING NOTES:Colour: The The Macallan Fine Oak 18 Year Old is of a light amber shade.Flavour: It fascinates due to its heady, exotic and floral aroma mixed with a note of jasmine, tropical fruit and peat.Taste: Persuades with its prolonged flavour, a note of orange peel, a touch of smoky wood...”
- Color: Hakushu 18 Yo (With Case) The Hakushu presents a golden color
- Flavour: Aromas of beeswax, aged wood and hints of green apple with sweet pears, all wrapped in a distinctive smoky.
- Taste: The palate first apples and pears, followed by tasty ripe figs appear. The finish...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Dalmore 18 Years presents a striking amber color.Smell: Vanilla, orange, marmalade, milk chocolate.Taste: Flavors of chocolate, citrus, fruit and pepper.ALCOHOL: 43% VolCOUNTRY: Scotland”
“- 18 Year Old Highland Park 18 Year Old is an exceptionally fine whisky that builds on the world-class reputation already enjoyed by the 12 Year Old.
- All the Orcadian hallmarks of Highland Park are here - the smokiness, the peat, the heather-honey - plus it has gained a glorious richness and...”
“- Matured in a combination of Bourbon barrels and Oloroso Sherry casks.
- This heavily sherried Tomatin Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky is full bodied and packed with flavour. After spending time maturing in traditional oak casks, this particular Tomatin spends the last two and a half years of...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Glenfiddich 18 Years Small Batch Reserve:
- Color: amber.
- Flavour: lots of fruits, grapefruit zest, candied apples baked dry flakes of chocolate, cinnamon and wood.
- Taste: Candied fruits, rich notes of dried apricot, more cinnamon and caramel, ginger and dry sherry.
“TASTING NOTES OF Johnnie Walker Gold Label 18 Year old:
- View: intense gold color
- Nose: aromas of peat and heather notes to distanciay covered chestnuts polished wood, roses, fresh bread
- Mouth: The taste of almonds and anise develops gently on the tongue, followed behind, cinnamon, grapes...”
- Color: Bright Gold
- Smell: Aromatic sweet chocolate and brown sugar. Fruit compote and glacier morello cherries provide added complexity.
- Taste: Rich dark and seductive. Notable flavours of stewed fruits and all the spices to marry classical age Oloroso and toasted walnut...”
“- Triple distilled and matured in American bourbon oak for over eighteen years.
- The result: a refreshing Lowland single malt whisky with the added infusion of ripe citrus and green tea, the warmth of toasted almonds and the signature smooth, delicate, Auchentoshan taste.
- To The Eye: Deep...”
“TASTING NOTES:Color: Bowmore 18 is mahogany.Smell: Creamy caramel toffee, with ripe fruit and smoke aromas.Taste: Incredibly complex, with beautiful fruit carbonated and chocolate balanced with a slight smoky. Long, balanced finish.ALCOHOL: 43%COUNTRY: Scotland”
“TASTING NOTES OF The Macallan Light Mahogany Sherry Oak 18 Year old 1996:
- Color: light mahogany.
- Flavour: Extremely complex nose, nuts, ginger, notes of citrus, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Taste: rich nuts with spices, cloves, orange and wood smoke. full and persistent finish, nuts, sweet candy,...”