In the results of your search of angostura bitters on Drinks&Co you can discover, for example, Angostura Orange Bitter 100ml with best price in order to buy it at this time, from your preferred device. Don't think no more and buy a Bitter Angostura Distillery right now with a formidable VFM from only £8.54.
“TASTING NOTES OF Angostura 200ml:
- Color: reddish brown.
- Flavour: herbs, fruits and spices.
- Taste: aromatic flavor, bouquet of fruits, spices and herbs.
PRODUCER: Angostura Distillery.
COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: made from herbs and spices....”
“A marvelous añejo made from a blend of light and heavy molasses-based rums aged for a minimum of 8 years in charred American oak bourbon barrels.Angostura® 1919 rum possesses a rich, golden-amber hue with excellent clarity. The rum exudes a complex bouquet brimming over with aromas of cocoa,...”
“- In 1824, the House of Angostura mastered the production of bitters, and today Angostura aromatic bitters is the only bottle that you will find behind every cocktail bar in the world. 183 years on Angostura have, at last, developed their first brand extension - Angostura orange bitters.
“TASTING NOTES OF Ron Angostura 1824 :Color: bronze.Flavour: aromas of honey and vanilla.Taste: persistent, balanced and elegant, notes of spice and chocolate.PRODUCER: Angostura Distillery.COUNTRY: Trinidad and Tobago.DETAILS OF PREPARATION: aging in American oak bourbon.”
“TASTING NOTES:View: Ron Angostura 7 Years has a deep dark color.Nose: Strong tropical fruit aromas, almonds, mint and passion fruit, also seen in the nose scents of banana, coconut and carnations.Palate: Taste of tannins on the palate with notes of toast and fine spices. It has a long, balanced...”
“TASTING NOTES OF Ron Angostura 1919 :
- Color: light amber wonderful.
- Flavour: vanilla, vanilla ice cream, cloud (marshmellow) and sugar toast.
- Taste: the same notes, thanks to the contrast of wood and new nuances of nuts and honey. Very long finish.
“- Amaro di Angostura is a deep amber colour, offering aromas of cinnamon, dark chocolate and unmistakable Angostura aromatic bitters.
- The flavours explode on the tongue with warm cinnamon and liquorice notes.
- The finish is perfectly balanced, exotic, lush and reminiscent of the essence of...”
“- Colour: Amber with superb clarity.
- Aroma: Subtle nose of peach and candied apricot, macadamia or almonds, with hints of oak.
- Taste: Nutty, dried fruit such as dates and figs with subtle floral qualities.
- Finish: Dry with a soft fade.
- A Limited, one-off release, the second of the...”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.