Roederer Estate Quartet Anderson Valley Brut
Roederer Estate (Anderson Valley)
£20.20 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Roederer Estate Quartet Anderson Valley Brut right now.
Technical sheet · Roederer Estate Quartet Anderson Valley Brut
You may also be interested in...
Description · Roederer Estate
Roederer Estate Quartet Anderson Valley Brut (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: Bright yellow, green reflections.
- Nose: Complex and playful aroma, peach, slotted bread and spicy aromas.
- Mouth: full bodied, fruity, delicate acidity, elegant, lingering taste and finish.
APPELLATION: Anderson Valley.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located in the Anderson Valley in Mendocino Coast secluded, planted in clayey gravel soils with a high content of lime in a substrate of volcanic origin.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: beef carpaccio with white truffle, lamb broth with vegetables fennel, browned baked clams Jacobs and creamy cheeses.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Roederer Estate Brut is the first California sparkling wine to be produced by Champagne Louis Roederer, further building upon a 200-year tradition of fine winemaking from this family owned company. Roederer's unique winemaking style is based on two elements: complete ownership of its vineyards...
Buy Roederer Estate Wine:
More reviews about Roederer Estate Quartet Anderson Valley Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Equally comfortable with candlelight dinners and summer picnics, the Anderson Valley Brut is not just for toasting! It's also wonderful with egg dishes (think brunch), sushi, spicy Asian food, fish and white meats with creamy sauces.
- Crush: Only the cuvee (first pressing of 120 gallons/ton) is used, gently pressed from the pulp with minimal skin contact.
- Fermentation: Fermented at 65F in high-grade stainless steel tanks. No malolactic fermentation, to ensure the wines age well and retain the fresh style that is one of the characteristics of Roederer wines.
- Reserve Wines: Special oak-aged reserve wines make up 11-15% of the final blend.
- En Tirage: Aged a minimum of two years on the yeast.
- Winemaking / Technical Notes: Roederer's winemaking style is based on ownership of its own vineyards and the addition of oak-aged reserve wines to each year's blend. Aged from one to three years, these special wines help create a multi-vintage cuvee in the traditional Roederer style, known for its body, finesse and depth of flavour.
- Roederer Estate Anderson Valley Brut builds on the 200-year winemaking tradition established by Champagne Louis Roederer in France. The first California sparkling wine produced by Roederer, the Anderson Valley Brut has established a reputation as one of California's premier sparklers.