|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2015 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Amarone della Valpolicella (Veneto, Italy)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
Description of Zenato Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Zenato Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015 (Corvina and Rondinella)
- View: Dark red ruby
- Nose: Elegant and spicy with hints of cherry, Marasca, dried fruit and prunes
- Mouth: Rounded, velvety, enveloping and soft.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella
GRAPES: 80% Corvina, 10% Rondinella, 10% Oseleta and Croatina.
AGEING: The wine is aged in oak barrels for 36 months.
PREPARATION: The grapes are carefully selected. Then pressed, are left on the skin for 15 to 20 days at a temperature of 23 ° - 25 ° C and fermented to become delicious wine is Amarone.
WINE PAIRING: Roasted meat, grilled meat and aged cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 18 ° C
Zenato is a winery located in northern Italy near the beautiful Lake Garda. The Lugana wine region in which it is located is quickly becoming more popular and gaining international recognition for its high-quality Italian wines.More about the Winery
Reviews of Zenato Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
- View: Zenato Amarone Valpolicella Classico 2009 has a full-bodied red to garnet with aging.
- Nose: The nose is elegant, ethereal, hot, spicy, with notes of cherry, plum and dried fruits.
- Palate: Rich and plush texture with delicious blackberry, dried fruits and chocolate. round, velvety, smooth taste.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes after harvest and careful selection, are allowed to stand in the attic for a period from 3 to 4 months in wooden boxes, guarding the space between group and group to facilitate adequate and better extinction. The grapes are crushed and macerated on the skins for 15 to 20 days at a temperature of 23 to 25 ° C
AGEING: New wine is aged in oak barrels for a minimum period of 36 months.
GRAPES: 80% Corvina, Rondinella 10%, 10% and Oseleta Croatina.
- View: intense ruby red.
- Nose: fruity aromas, cherry, plum, black pepper, low-growing vegetables, chocolate, snuff and rhubarb.
- Mouth: powerful, warm and very mild flavor, vigorous but well balanced tannins and a long finish balsamic.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella Classico.
VINEYARD: Vineyards of Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella, favorably exposed southeast and mineral-rich soils.
GRAPES: Corvina, Molinara, Rondinella.
AGEING: aged 30 months in oak barrels and then again for 12 months in bottle.
PREPARATION: grapes hand harvested and dried for 3 months, allowing mñas berries are rich in sugar.
PAIRING: first meat dishes, lamb, game meats (especially game birds), braised red meats and aged cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 16%