Amarone della Valpolicella
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 201075cl
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2016
Description of Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010
- View: Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010 has an opaque cherry red
- Nose: Complex nose and exhaling fruity balsamic notes. It also evokes aromas of spices.
- Mouth: This wine is characterized by its acidity and soft tannins. In line with the perceived olfaction fragrances, flavors reminiscent of cherries in eau-de-vie, stewed fruits (figs, dates, prunes), dried fruit, resin and sweet spices. Offering a texture continues on a long finish.
PAIRING: Sicilian thin crust pizza, albónidagas lamb with herbs and yogurt sauce and cousocus royal.
GRAPES: 50% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 15% Corvinone
and 5% Molinara
The Tommasi vineyard is the success story of a small family business from the Veneto which grew into a truly Italy-wide company.More about the Winery
Reviews of Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010
- Fragrance - Warm, ripe on the nose, intense and of great refinement.
- Taste - Complex, smooth, full bodied, lots of cherry notes and plum.
- Recommended with - Red meat, game, mature cheeses.
- Excellent after-dinner wine.
- 75% Corvina Veronese, 15% Corvinone, 10% Rondinella.
Best paired with other food than the one we ordered.
We drank this wine with friends.
The border colour was almost brown. The wine mainly smells like roses. It has an appropriate bitter end.
This wine was good for the dinner.