Tommasi (Amarone della Valpolicella)
Currently Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010 is not for sale, but you can buy Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
£317.27 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£158.64 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
£634.54 + £185.39 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants INT (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 4.86 points for each unit bought
If you liked Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tommasi
Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010
- View: Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2010 has an opaque cherry red
- Nose: Complex nose and exhaling fruity balsamic notes. It also evokes aromas of spices.
- Mouth: This wine is characterized by its acidity and soft tannins. In line with the perceived olfaction fragrances, flavors reminiscent of cherries in eau-de-vie, stewed fruits (figs, dates, prunes), dried fruit, resin and sweet spices. Offering a texture continues on a long finish.
PAIRING: Sicilian thin crust pizza, albónidagas lamb with herbs and yogurt sauce and cousocus royal.
GRAPES: 50% Corvina, 30% Rondinella, 15% Corvinone
and 5% Molinara
The Tommasi vineyard is the success story of a small family business from the Veneto which grew into a truly Italy-wide company. The Tommasis' adventure started three generations ago, in 1902, with the grandfather of the current owner establishing a small vineyard in the tiny village of...
Buy Tommasi Wine:
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012
- Fragrance - Warm, ripe on the nose, intense and of great refinement.
- Taste - Complex, smooth, full bodied, lots of cherry notes and plum.
- Recommended with - Red...
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Reviews about Tommasi Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2013