Amarone della Valpolicella
Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 201275cl
Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Description of Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012
Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012 (Corvina, Molinara and Rondinella)
TASTING NOTES OF Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012:
- View: impenetrable dark red, violet touches.
- Nose: intense and rich bouquet, cooked fruits, spices and herbs such as rhubarb.
- Mouth: cherry jam, cinnamon, delicious finish.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella Classico.
GRAPES: Corvina 70%, 5% Molinara, 25% Rondinella.
WINE PAIRING: pasta, meat, game, meats and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
How to serve
The history of Masi is the history of a family and its vineyards in the Venetian regions. The name comes from "Vaio dei Masi", the small valley in Valpolicella acquired by the Boscaini family.More about the Winery
Reviews of Masi Costasera Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2012
- View: Italian red wine of intense ruby color.
- Nose: red fruits with aromas of cherries and mix with cooked pepper.
- Mouth: are notes of cherry jam, spices, vanilla and figs with soft tannins. Also, it is a complex red wine and very well balanced with hints of dried grapes ripe.
APPELLATION: Valpolicella Classico.
VINEYARD: Winery Masi Agricola.
GRAPES: Corvina, Rondinella and Corvinone.
AGEING: a part of the product is aged for 24 months in the barrel and the other part stays in the steel container.
PREPARATION: First, the harvest is dark between September to October each year. Selection particularly grapes in the hills and plains, carefully hand picked and placed in boxes until February in a room with controlled temperature and humidity. Second, the grapes are pressed and squeezed gently. Fermentation takes place under controlled temperature for about 3 weeks in contact with the skins. Daily pumping and processing process to limit the pomace.
WINE PAIRING: excellent for accompanying meats, pastas and cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C