Amarone della Valpolicella
Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 201575cl
Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Description of Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015 (Corvina, Oseleta, Rondinella and Corvinone)
- View: Ruby with orange border.
- Nose: The nose has intense feelings of small black fruit in alcohol, menthol notes, chocolate, cinchona, rhubarb, myrtle and star anise.
- Mouth: The taste is opulent, soft, velvety with dense and soft tannins and precise shoulder, fresh and salty to balance the alcoholic note. Very persistent and clean finish.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella (Veneto, Italy).
GRAPES: Corvina, Oseleta, Rondinella, Corvinone.
AGEING: The wine was aged in barriques and large oak barrels Slavonic.
PREPARATION: The grapes were dried about 4 months after harvest to increase the sugar concentration. Dry grapes are pressed, maceration lasted 20 days and the fermentation took about 25 days.
WINE PAIRING: Meat roulade stuffed beef, beef escalope steam, beef tongue braised beef.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16-18 ° C
Reviews of Bolla Amarone Della Valpolicella Classico 2015
- View: intense and brilliant ruby color.
- Nose: citrus, spicy, with hints of red and black fruits.
- Mouth: The palate is fruity, complete, balanced, round, long finish.
APPELLATION: Amarone Della Valpolicella.
GRAPES: Corvina, Molinara, Rondinella.
AGEING: Between 4 and 5 years in Slovenian oak barrels.
DEVELOPMENT: The grapes are harvested by hand and made a drying process. Dry grapes are pressed and crushed, and then are fermented in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures. one maceration is done to preserve the fruity character of the wine and full tannins.
PAIRING: Red meats, roasts, grilled meats, game meats, aged cheeses, pastas.
TEMPERATURE: 18-20 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%