Amarone della Valpolicella
Alpha Zeta a Amarone 201675cl
Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2017
Description of Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2016
Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2016 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Corvina and Rondinella)
- View: Ruby red
- Nose: intense notes of spicy fruit compote autumn.
- Mouth: Powerful but modern, with a lovely balance of tannins and spicy character and cherry concentrate salt.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella
VINEYARD: Zeta Alpha
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Corvina, Rondinella
AGEING: in oak (a mixture of large barrels 'Botti' and French oak) for 18 months
PREPARATION: The fermentation temperature was between 18 ° -22 ° C with periodic pumping daily, while the duration of the maceration was 20 days.
WINE PAIRING: Pasta with strong tomato sauces or truffles, beef, game and rich meat stews.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 16 ° - 18 ° CALCOHOL: 15%
Reviews of Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2016
- On the palate it is powerful but modern, with a lovely balance of ripe tannins and spiced, concentrated savoury cherry fruit character.
- A touch of woodsmoke completes the long finish.
- 90% Corvina/Corvinone, 10% Rondinella.