Alpha Zeta (Amarone della Valpolicella)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Alpha Zeta
Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2015 (Cabernet Sauvignon, Corvina and Rondinella)
TASTING NOTES Alpha Zeta to Amarone 2015 strong>:
- View: deep dark red.
- Nose: ripe black cherry, plum and fruitcake.
- Mouth: full, rich flavors of cherry, vanilla and coffee body. well balanced tannins and long finish.
APPELLATION: Amarone della Valpolicella.
VINEYARD: Alpha Zeta
PAIRING: Red meats, game, roasts, aged cheeses, casseroles.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 15%
Buy Alpha Zeta Wine:
Highlighted review about Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2015
Posted on 25/10/18 at 04.28
- On the palate, it is powerful, with a lovely balance of ripe tannins and spiced, concentrated savoury cherry fruit character.
- A touch of woodsmoke completes...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2013
- On the palate it is powerful but modern, with a lovely balance of ripe...
Reviews about Alpha Zeta a Amarone 2014