£30.42 + £15.15 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£182.52 + £21.83 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£365.04 + £31.75 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.45 points for each unit bought
The Disaronno Amaretto is an ideal liqueur to consume at the end of the meal as a digestive tract. His name is related to the manufacturer of the brand located in Saronno, in the province of Varese. The Amaretto, which has an alcoholic content of around 25 °, can be enjoyed by accompanying it to various desserts or tasting it as "meditation wine" on winter evenings.
If you liked Disaronno Amaretto, you may also enjoy...
Description · Disaronno
- Colour: This amaretto has classic amber brown colouring.
- Aroma: The primary scent of this beverage is that of almonds. Sweet cherry notes make up the secondary scent. Expert drinkers may also notice touches of spices that punch through its sweet aroma.
- Taste: This drink is named for its almond flavouring, which is the primary flavour of this drink. However, this flavour comes from apricot pits. In fact, this amaretto is not made with any almonds or other tree nuts.
PRODUCER: Rumor has it that the recipe for this drink was crafted around 1525. Back then, families usually distilled their own alcohols. For this reason, the recipe was kept secret and stayed within the Reina family for generations. However, in the early 1900's, Giovanni Reina started making the liqueur to sell. He called it, Domenico Reina Coloniali. Over time, the brand's name changed several times before finally becoming Disaronno in 2001.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: To get the lovely almond flavouring, apricot pit oil is mixed with burnt sugars. This makes alcohol both nutty and sweet. Next, over a dozen fruits, spices, and other botanicals are added. Rumor has it, this recipe is original, not having changed since 1525.
Beginning its history in 1525 as a humble gift given from one person to another, Disaronno is now a world-famous Italian liqueur which can be found as a key ingredient in over 100 cocktails. Its smooth taste and remarkable aroma make it a sure crowd pleaser. The name amaretto is the diminutive of...
Buy Disaronno Spirits:
Highlighted review about Disaronno Amaretto
Posted on 18/04/17 at 06.48
More reviews about Disaronno Amaretto
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- brands, Disaronno Amaretto.
- Colour: a golden amber hue with glints of ruby red.
- Aroma: intense and persistent fragrance that remains unchanged even with the addition of ice. It is perfectly recognisable in “mixes” with other spirits and beverages/drinks, in cocktails and long drinks.
- Flavour: sweet and fruit character, complimented by an alcohol-related warming sensation. The basic components of the recipe – natural almonds, vanilla from Madagascar and pure caramelised sugar – add aromatic and alcoholic complexity making the Disaronno taste distinctive.
- Being a distilled product, Disaronno does not contain “protein content/part”, therefore it does not cause allergic reactions. Disaronno is also gluten-free.
- Disaronno Amaretto is the world’s favourite Italian liqueur. Thanks to its smooth taste and unmistakable aroma, Disaronno is seen as an Italian stylish icon in more than 160 countries all over the world.
- For over 500 years, Disaronno has represented “made in Italy” and today, it is evermore a protagonist and always contemporary.
- The Disaronno bottle has a unique and distinctive design, made of a special faceted glass – created by master glass-craftsmen from Murano – closed by an elegant cap, and decorated with the recently restyled label.
- Disaronno is a pleasure to taste on the rocks but also in one of its several mixed versions.
- Versatile and easily recognisable, Disaronno makes every cocktail unique.
Posted on 05/12/15 at 09.43
Posted on 15/06/15 at 21.18