Tramin (Alto Adige)
Product not available in United States
If you liked Tramin Pinot Bianco Moriz Alto Adige 2018, you may also enjoy...
Description · Tramin
Tramin Pinot Bianco Moriz Alto Adige 2018 (Pinot Bianco)
- View: straw yellow.
- Nose: notes of apple and peach on a floral background with some vegetal notes.
- Mouth: with delicacy and elegance typical of the variety, texture and taste fresh from the mountains.
APPELLATION: Südtirol - Alto Adige.
VINEYARD: Vineyards located near Termeno, the beating heart of Alto Adige viticulture. Altitude: between 450 and 600 meters and soils are composed mainly of limestone, with the presence of clay and gravel.
GRAPES: Pinot Blanc.
PREPARATION: fermented grapes and refined steel to maintain expression of the fruit intact and enhance the fineness of the wine.
WINE PAIRING: Marinated fish.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
Buy Tramin Wine:
Highlighted review about Tramin Pinot Bianco Moriz Alto Adige 2018
More reviews about Tramin Pinot Bianco Moriz Alto Adige 2018
Posted on 13/05/19 at 13.30
- View: Pale yellow with green hues.
- Nose: fresh, fruity, reminiscent of white fruits and citrus with hints of herbs.
- Boca: clear, slightly mineral and slightly spicy flavor....
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.02
Posted on 29/03/19 at 04.37