St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin 375ml 2017

St. Michael Eppan (Alto Adige)

£106.17 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)

£106.17 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)

£212.35 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)

£17.70/unit

Shipping: Great wines direct UK

£ You will receive 1.63 points for each unit bought

St. Michael Eppan produces this St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin 375ml 2017 (£106.17), a white wine from Alto Adige with the best sauvignon blanc grapes from the 2017 vintage. Drinks&Co users evaluate this white wine with 4 out of 5 points.

Technical sheet · St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin

Type Of Wine: white wine
Vintage: 2017 Other vintages
Appellation:Alto Adige (Trentino-Alto-Adige,Italy)
Winery: St. Michael Eppan
Volume: 37.5cl
Grapes: Sauvignon Blanc
Allergens: Contains Sulfites

Description · St. Michael Eppan

St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin 375ml 2017 (Sauvignon Blanc)

TASTING NOTES:

  • View: greenish yellow.
  • Nose: dense nose of yellow fruit, gooseberry, elderflower and ripe currant.
  • Mouth: crisp acidity, soft-bodied and elegant fullness.

APPELLATION: Alto Adige.

GRAPES: Sauvignon Blanc.

AGING selected grapes gently pressed after late manual harvest. Subsequently, most (90%) ferments in steel tank and then is stored in the fine yeast. The rest (10%) fermented and aged in wood.

PREPARATION: grapes obtained from various wineries in the middle of the classic white wine region Eppan-Berg, located between 400 and 600 m above sea level. Grapes thrive on the slopes exposed south and southeast, near Castle Sanct Valentin, are less productive vines 10 to 25 years old on clay soil limestone gravel.

PAIRING: White fish such as monkfish and hake.

ALCOHOL: 14%

St. Michael Eppan

Founded in June 1907, a time of economic depression, the cooperative dedicated itself from its very beginnings to promoting the cultivation of top-quality wines and ensuring adequate revenue for its members. It is due to the farsightedness of the authors of the early oenological guidelines that...

Buy St. Michael Eppan Wine:

More reviews about St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin 375ml 2017

Great Wines Direct

Posted on at 04.04

4 /5

The pride of the San Michele Appiano range and one of Italy's most award winning white wines. Yellow-green in colour. Dense, nose of yellow fruit, gooseberry, elderflower and ripe redcurrant. Crisp acidity, smooth body and an elegant fullness.
Buy Fine Wine

Posted on at 04.00

4 /5

The pride of the San Michele Appiano range and one of Italy s most award winning white wines. Yellow-green in colour. Dense, nose of yellow fruit, gooseberry, elderflower and ripe redcurrant. Crisp acidity, smooth body and an elegant fullness.

Summary of ratings

(2 reviews)
  • 5 stars
    0
  • 4 stars
    2
  • 3 stars
    0
  • 2 stars
    0
  • 1 star
    0
Your rating:
Drinks&Co's rating:

4/5

Based on 2 comments »

Reviews about other vintages

Reviews about St Michele Appiano Sauvignon Blanc Alto Adige Sanct Valentin 375ml 2016

Buy Fine Wine
Buy Fine Wine

4/5

The pride of the San Michele Appiano range and one of Italy s most award winning white wines. Yellow-green in colour. Dense, nose of yellow fruit, gooseberry, elderflower and ripe redcurrant. Crisp acidity, smooth body and an elegant fullness.

Top Sales Alto Adige