Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2016
Franz Haas (Alto Adige)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£32.49 + £4.41 Shipping (5 days)
£97.47 FREE SHIPPING! (5 days)
Shipping: H&H Shop (Italy) Free shipping from £67.50 in this store
£ You will receive 0.48 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 3 days.
If you liked Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Franz Haas
Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2016 (Pinot Nero)
TASTING NOTES Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2016 strong>:
- View: ruby, beautiful transparency.
- Nose: aroma of cherry, violet, vanilla, jam, snuff, vegetables and minerality wrapped in animals.
- Mouth: structured, smooth, balanced and savory, with refined tannins and fruits and spices flavor.
APPELLATION: Alto Adige.
VINEYARD: Franz Haas
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: pork loin with prunes, lamb chops with juniper.
TEMPERATURE: 16-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Buy Franz Haas Wine:
More reviews about Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2016
Posted on 09/08/19 at 12.47
TASTING NOTES OF Franz Haas Pinot Noir 2016:
- View: Franz Haas Pinot Nero 2016 has a light ruby red
- Nose: with juicy notes of cherry and raspberry, plum jam and spicy cinnamon.
- Mouth: The taste is round, fresh and tannic.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir
BODEGA: Franz Haas
Posted on 25/05/18 at 20.04
Franz Haas Alto Adige Pinot Nero 2016
I especially liked the colour. I loved the smell of baking. On the palate reminiscent of leather, slightly burned vanilla.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2018
Reviews about Franz Haas Pinot Nero Alto Adige 2007
It's a red with an opaque tone. Cedarwood aromas. The texture of this wine from Franz Haas was oily.