|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2017 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Alsace (Alsace, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Auxerrois, Pinot Blanc|
Description of Trimbach Pinot Blanc 2017
Trimbach Pinot Blanc 2017 (Auxerrois and Pinot Blanc)
TASTING NOTES OF Trimbach Pinot Blanc 2017:
- View: very light yellow.
- Nose: light notes of melon, lime and a hint of apricot.
- Mouth: notes of Meyer lemon, pineapple with a fairly pronounced acidity.
GRAPES: Pinot Blanc and Auxerrois.
PAIRING: salads, seafood, oysters, poached fish with light sauces herbs.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Two turrets overhung by the vineyards, a few meters from the heart of Ribeauvillé, report the FE Trimbach estate.More about the Winery
Reviews of Trimbach Pinot Blanc 2017
- In Alsace, there are two different grape varities to produce Pinot Blanc. Auxerrois is very juicy and always ripe. It brings fruitiness and volume to the wine. Pinot Blanc, drier and more acidic, brings freshness and backbone to the blend.
- View: pale yellow.
- Nose: accessible and elegant, fruity with a very good freshness.
- Mouth: intense, dry, fruity, good concentration and a long
GRAPES: 70% Auxerrois, Pinot Blanc 30%
PAIRING: snacks and tapas, but also light dishes like salads or raw vegetables, but also fried calamari, white meat, pork, seafood in general.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C