Trimbach Riesling 201875cl
Trimbach Riesling 2018
Description of Trimbach Riesling 2018
Trimbach Riesling 2018 (Riesling)
- View: Pale yellow with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Rich, fragrant and fresh bouquet, with notes of ripe citrus fruits, mountain herbs and apple.
- Mouth: Harmonious, finely structured and fresh; elegant acidity and delicate spiciness; good persistence.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Alsace Riesling
GRAPES: 100% Riesling.
PREPARATION: Destemming; soft pressing; clarification of the must; temperature-controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
PAIRING: Alsatian specialties (choucroute garnie, tarte flambée), appetizers, mixed salads, fish, seafood, crustaceans, white meats, pork, spicy dishes of oriental cuisine.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ºC
How to serve
Two turrets overhung by the vineyards, a few meters from the heart of Ribeauvillé, report the FE Trimbach estate.More about the Winery
Reviews of Trimbach Riesling 2018
- Alsatian Riesling are usually dry, in order to match with food.
- Riesling is particularly conveniant with sushis, fish, grilled or with sauce, traditional alsatian meals such as the onion pie or sauerkraut.
It has a very nice colour. Nice Daffodil aromas. This Trimbach Riesling is too sweet.