Trimbach (Alsace Pinot noir)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£15.57 + £4.26 Shipping (48h - 4 days)
Shipping: Vinexus (Germany)
£ You will receive 0.24 points for each unit bought
Only 4 units left!
Technical sheet · Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve
If you liked Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016, you may also enjoy...
Description · Trimbach
Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016 (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016 :
- View: intense and brilliant graante.
- Nose: aromas of red and black fruits.
- Mouth: light and herbaceous on the palate with flavors of strawberry, vibrant cherry. Round and structured.
APPELLATION: Alsace Pinot noir.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Two turrets overhung by the vineyards, a few meters from the heart of Ribeauvillé, report the FE Trimbach estate. Located on the Wine Route, between vineyards and mountains, the coquette city with a rich historical heritage stands out as a Mecca for viticulture and gastronomy in Alsace. Sheltered...
Buy Trimbach Wine:
Highlighted review about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016
Posted on 05/06/19 at 12.30
Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016
More reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2016
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 11/10/18 at 04.18
- A young, lively wine with fruity aromas and vivacious tannins, juicy
- Goes well to a wide variety, not too heavy meat dishes, game, grilled poultry, cold ham plates or cheese
- Allergens: contains sulfites
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2015
Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2015
Reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2013
Bright red and purple reflections. Nice aromas of blackberries in this . Licorice flavour.
Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve Blanc 2013
Very light flavour. White flowers are perceived in this Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve Blanc. I didn't notice any aftertaste, but the taste was right.
We had it with a tart.
Reviews about Trimbach Pinot Noir Reserve 2012
- View: purple garnet
- Nose: aromas of red fruits and herbs.
- Mouth: soft, fruity and fresh on the palate, flavors of cherry and raspberry.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: meats, smoked meats, pork, poultry, certain cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 15-18 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%