The Vila Santa Reserva Branco is a white wine from Alentejo produced by J. Portugal Ramos Vinhos made of alvarinho, sauvignon blanc and arinto grapes. 4 of 5 points is the average score of this white according to Drinks&Co users.
“Intense garnet colour. Aroma suggesting very ripe black fruits blending beautifully with the spiciness imparted by the barrels. Elegant and full bodied with soft tannins. A big powerful and full wine.”
Well defined colour with slightly green tones. Citric aromas, exotic fruits and elegant spicy notes. Complex flavor showing a body perfectly combined with a mineral freshness of great elegance.
- Winemaker: João Portugal Ramos
- Winemaking: Partially fermented in new French oak barrels and the remainder is fermented in stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- Grape Varieties: Arinto, Alvarinho, Sauvignon Blanc.
- Food Pairing: Good with seafood, grilled fresh fish, white meats and as an aperitif.
- Store and Serve Advices: Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-12°C.”