Carmim produces the Reguengos , a red wine from Alentejo vinified from alicante bouschet, aragonêz, trincadeira, moreto and cabernet sauvignon. The Reguengos is the ideal red to combine with veal and duck. According to Drinks&Co users, this red wine earns 4,3 out of 5 points.
“Regional wine from Alentejo, produced from the chaste Aragonês, Trincadeira and Castelão. This is a full-bodied, soft and fruited wine. It accompanies well plates of grilled or roast meats and cheeses.”
Crystal-clear, crimson-coloured wine, with a nose full of red fruit, mellow and full-bodied, with mild tannins that lend it a lingering finish reflective of the gamut of grapes that compose it.
- Winemaker: Rui Veladas
- Winemaking: Grapes hand-picked by our associates are unloaded and immediately de-stemmed and crushed. The addition of choice yeast initiates fermentation at controlled temperatures (28ºC). The maceration, or joint fermentation of grapes and skins occurs during this period, through a cyclical upward pumping of the must at the bottom of the vats. This process continues throughout a fermentation period that lasts approximately eight days. The wine ages in vats and is stabilized and filtered over the course of one year.
- Grape Varieties: Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Aragonês, Castelão, Moreto, Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Food Pairing: A fine accompaniment to roasts, sausage and cheeses.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be drunk at a temperature of 16ºC.”
“It had a very shutdown colour. Raspberry aromas quite present. Powerful taste of wild berries.
The Reguengos is the ideal wine with wild boar sausages.
We drank a pair of bottles of Reguengos 2012 with my friend.”
- View: Reguengos Reserva 2010 is crystalline in appearance, ruby,
- Nose: aroma evolved spices, raisins and vanilla,
- Mouth: soft tannins that give an extended end of the test. Be recognized by the marked regional characteristics.
CELLAR: Agricultural Cooperative Carmim Reguengos de Monsaraz
GRAPES: Ink Caiada, Alicante Bouschet, Trincadeira, Aragonês
“Tasting Notes: Wine of crystalline aspect, garnet color, aroma of red fruit and tanned, smooth and full bodied, with soft tannins giving it a prolonged final proof, showing the varieties that compose it
Serving at: 16/18ºC.
We recommend with: Meat | Sausage | Cheese
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira | Aragonês
Pairing: Meat, Sausage, Cheese”