£2.04 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Reguengos 2015 right now.
You may also be interested in...
Description · Carmim
TASTING NOTES OF Reguengos 2015:
- View: ruby crystal.
- Nose: aromas of red fruits.
- Mouth: Soft and full-bodied, with soft tannins and a long aftertaste.
VINEYARD: Adega de Reguengos
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira and Aragonez.
WINE PAIRING: meat, sausages and cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 16 °C.
Cooperativa Agrícola de Reguengos de Monsaraz - was created in 1971 by a group of 60 winegrowers with the aim of producing and marketing wine, from the grapes of a group of winemakers from the region. Today, with approximately 850 members, corresponding to 3,600 hectares of vineyards, CARMIM has...
Buy Carmim Wine:
Highlighted review about Reguengos 2015
Posted on 08/10/16 at 04.53
More reviews about Reguengos 2015
Posted on 27/09/16 at 20.49
I think that it could go very well with roasts, sausage and cheeses.
Posted on 18/02/16 at 13.45
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Reguengos 2017
- View: Reguengos 2017 is crystalline in appearance, garnet color, soft and full-bodied,
- Nose: aroma of red fruit and tanned,
- Mouth: soft tannins which represents a final prolonged test, showing the varieties that compose it.
BODEGA: Carmim Agricultural Cooperative of Reguengos de Monsaraz
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira, Aragonês
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%