£2.89 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Reguengos 2010 right now.
Technical sheet · Reguengos
You may also be interested in...
Description · Carmim
Reguengos 2010 (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Cabernet Sauvignon, Moreto and Trincadeira)
- View: Reguengos 2010 is crystalline in appearance, garnet, soft and body colour,
- Nose: Aroma of red fruit and tanned,
- Mouth: soft tannins giving it a prolonged final test, showing its component varieties.
CELLAR: Agricultural Cooperative Carmim Reguengos de Monsaraz
GRAPES: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira, Aragonês
Cooperativa Agrícola de Reguengos de Monsaraz - was created in 1971 by a group of 60 winegrowers with the aim of producing and marketing wine, from the grapes of a group of winemakers from the region. Today, with approximately 850 members, corresponding to 3,600 hectares of vineyards, CARMIM has...
Buy Carmim Wine:
Highlighted review about Reguengos 2010
Posted on 28/03/13 at 14.25
Grapes: Cabernet Sauvignon, Tinta Caiada, Moreto, Alicante Bouschet, Castelão, Trincadeira |...
More reviews about Reguengos 2010
Posted on 31/07/15 at 11.59
- View: Reguengos Reserva 2010 is crystalline in appearance, ruby,
- Nose: aroma evolved spices, raisins and vanilla,
- Mouth: soft tannins that give an extended end of the test. Be...
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Reguengos 2015