Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Quinta do Carmo Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||red wine|
|Vintage:||2011 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Aragonêz, Arinto, Antão Vaz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Roupeiro|
|Pairing:||StartersMeatCheeseRed meatGameDry cheese|
If you liked Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2011, you may also enjoy...
Description · Bacalhoa
Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2011 (Aragonêz, Arinto, Antão Vaz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Roupeiro)
TASTING NOTES OF Quinta do Carmo 2011:
- View: intense red
- Nose: Very complex nose with aromas of red fruits, orange blossom and violet
- Mund: balanced, with notes of wood
APPELLATION: Alentejo (Portugal)
GRAPES: Aragones, Syrah, Alicante Bouschet and Cabernet Sauvignon
PAIRING: meats, cheeses
Bacalhôa Vinos de Portugal S.A. was founded in 1922. Nowadays the company owns Quinta do Carmo and the Group Lafite Rothschild acquired some shares at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal. The mission at Bacalhôa Vinhos de Portugal S.A. is to be recognized as one of the best companies in the world,...
Buy Bacalhoa Wine:
Highlighted review about Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2011
Posted on 26/06/17 at 12.40
- Aroma with notes of red fruits such as strawberry, hints of orange blossom, rich coffee and crystallised fruit. On the palate, this wine is strong with a good volume and with a balanced presence of tannins.
- Each variety is vinified separately and goes under the...
More reviews about Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2011
Posted on 24/08/15 at 15.05
- View: intense red.
- Nose: a complex nose with aromas of red fruit, orange blossom and violet, with hints of wood.
- Mouth: a round attack, great...
Posted on 03/02/15 at 05.20
Posted on 12/01/16 at 13.59
Posted on 05/11/15 at 05.06
Posted on 24/10/14 at 14.29
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2009
Reviews about Quinta do Carmo Reserva 2008