Monte da Ravasqueira (Alentejo)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£26.58 + £3.48 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
£ You will receive 0.41 points for each unit bought
If you liked Mr Premium Rosé 2015, you may also enjoy...
Description · Monte da Ravasqueira
Mr Premium Rosé 2015 (Touriga Nacional)
Producer: Monte da Ravasqueira
Grapes: Touriga Nacional
Monte da Ravasqueira
Wines of pure sense of terroir and unique expression. They are wines that result from an incessant search for micro terroirs within our vineyard that, if they were not sought, would never express themselves. They are discoveries and artistic expressions of the art of viticulture and oenology in...
Buy Monte da Ravasqueira Wine:
Highlighted review about Mr Premium Rosé 2015
Posted on 16/11/17 at 04.54
Mr Premium Rosé 2015
More reviews about Mr Premium Rosé 2015
Posted on 26/10/15 at 22.06
A beautiful vivid colour. Smell of strawberry gum. A nice woody flavour.
Posted on 14/11/16 at 13.21
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Mr Premium Rosé 2014
As a result of numerous experiments, was born this MR Premium Rosé, whose liveliness is prolonged in time. With a profile of the old world, proves to be elegant and superb texture, with delicate fruit and minerality. On the nose presents notes of cherry blossom, blueberries and white chocolate. In the tasting, it is full of texture, dry, fresh, mineral, with intense cherry and notes of ripe peach.
- Winemaker: Pedro Pereira Gonçalves
- Winemaking: Manual carpet choice of bunches. Pressing at low temperature of each plot separately to cold 550L tanks. Decanting of 3 of the vats for 5 days and beginning of fermentation with passage to new barrels on the 2nd day. Due to the characteristics of the grapes, two vats of 550Lts /2 plots were pressed directly to barrels with top fermentation without yeast. Fermentation for 16 days in barrel with daily battonageand light battonageduring the first 2 months. Stage on the lees in barrels for 6 months.
- Grape Varieties: Touriga Nacional.
- Food Pairing: Pairs well with seafood, all kind of fish and sushi.
- Store and Serve Advices: Drinking Temperature 12º - 14º C.