Monte da Ravasqueira (Alentejo)
£5.45 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Monte da Ravasqueira 2017 right now.
Technical sheet · Monte da Ravasqueira
You may also be interested in...
Description · Monte da Ravasqueira
Monte da Ravasqueira 2017 (Aragonêz, Alicante Bouschet, Syrah and Touriga Nacional)
TASTING NOTES Monte da Ravasqueira 2017:
- View: clear and bright green.
- Nose: peach, apricot, orange blossom and lychee, fresh grass and lemonade.
- Mouth: a very balanced attack fresh, vibrant with a delicate texture and especially very mineral character, many notes of stone fruit, white pepper, green apple.
GRAPES: Viognier, Alvarinho, Semillon, Arinto.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Monte da Ravasqueira
Wines of pure sense of terroir and unique expression. They are wines that result from an incessant search for micro terroirs within our vineyard that, if they were not sought, would never express themselves. They are discoveries and artistic expressions of the art of viticulture and oenology in...
Buy Monte da Ravasqueira Wine:
Highlighted review about Monte da Ravasqueira 2017
Posted on 13/04/18 at 10.47
Monte da Ravasqueira 2017
More reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2017
Posted on 28/03/17 at 21.03
Monte Ravasqueira 2017
I propose to pair this Alentejo with sausages from the same region.
I drank it alone.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2015
Monte Ravasqueira 2015
Cherry red colour. On the nose, red fruit and green pepper. A surprisingly fresh wine.
Reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2012
A wine to enjoy without any pretensions.
Reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2011
- View: Monte da Ravasqueira Reserva 2011 is of ruby colour, intense aroma and complex,
- Nose: focus on the black ripe fruit, with hints of very light wood matured
- Mouth: the palate is fresh and elegant with good structure.
CELLAR: Sociedade Agrícola D. Diniz
GRAPES: Syrah, Alicante Bouschet, Touriga Nacional, Aragonez, Trincadeira, Touriga Franca and Petit Verdot
Reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2018
Reviews about Monte da Ravasqueira 2016
- Notes of black and red fruit, light spice, volume and integrated barrel, to bring out the intensity of varieties. In tasting, notes of cocoa with elegant attack and persistent tannins.
- Partial crushing. Grapes are fully stripped from bunches. Cold prefermentative maceration at 6 C for 2 days, increasing the temperature and starting the fermentation slowly to 26 C.
- 50% of this wine aged 6 months in French oak barrels.